Final Touch Inspections
Quality, Honesty, Dedication
Serving the Central San Joaquin Valley
We’re proud to offer first-rate home inspection services to Fresno, Madera, Kings, and Tulare counties—including the cities of Bakersfield, Fresno, Visalia, and Madera.
Bringing Out the Best
With a home purchase pending, it stands to reason that you’ve done everything by the books, save for one final task—having the home professionally inspected. At Final Touch Inspections, we offer a thorough and practical assessment of a property that will bring out the best in your negotiating abilities so that you’re able to bring out the best in your future home. We have a wealth of knowledge to share with every home buyer, whether you’re in the market for the first time or you’re a returning client. You’ll be provided with new insights into the home’s condition, protecting your interests by giving you a chance to have the terms of purchase altered as necessary before you start signing off on the final paperwork.
Helping Others Is a Timeless Virtue
- It’s incredibly beneficial for our clients to follow along during a home inspection, allowing you to see our discoveries in real time—that’s why we’ll encourage you to set up an appointment on a date when you know you’ll be available
- As a dedicated home inspector who believes in the virtue of helping others, rest assured that your inspection report will be painstakingly organized, refreshingly straightforward, and of the highest quality
- Unanswered questions are a completely unnecessary stressor, which is why we’ll remain available to answer your questions over the phone for as long as we need to after your inspection report has been delivered
Log in to View Your Inspection Report in Only 24 Hours
Once we’ve inspected each readily accessible area of the home, we’ll collect our findings into a digital inspection report that will be available within 24 hours. Detailed explanations will elevate your knowledge of what to expect from the home in its current condition, including videos and photographs when necessary to indicate why certain areas of the home were reported to be defective.
We’ll also give you access to the innovative and easy-to-use Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge.
The Create Request List™ (CRL)™
- From your inspection report or summary, you can directly move defective findings over to a personalized project and repair request list—choosing repair, replacement, or reimbursement for each item
- Conveniently edit your request list from most devices with an internet connection—allowing you to work in tandem with your real estate agent whenever necessary
- When you’ve finished creating your request list, it can be included with your agent’s standard repair addendum so that your wishes are clearly communicated to the seller of the home
Request Your Inspection
At Final Touch Inspections, we’re a recognized and trusted name in the real estate community, offering an investigative home inspection that will protect the buying or selling party from oversights that could complicate the successful outcome of a pending real estate transaction. Contact us today to request an appointment.
Ask about our discounts for first-time home buyers, returning clients, and clients with disabilities.
Weekend and evening appointments are available by request. Online payments are accepted. Final Touch Inspections is fully insured for your protection.